We offer an integrated series of balanced yoga poses to increase body awareness and strength. Specialised breathing exercises, eye exercises and relaxation techniques to improve focus and concentration. Vocal work to improve speech, strengthen lungs and deeply oxygenate the whole entire body. Yoga for children and adults with special needs is also a fantastic early intervention program that can assure the healthy formative development of infants and toddlers.
The benefits of regular yoga practice specifically for children with special needs are countless:
- Improved sleep.
- Improved behaviour emotional balance and ability to transition from one activity to another.
- Better stronger improved internal organs function.
- Improved breathing in daily activities thus better body function.
- Improved motor and muscular functions and self-regulation.
- Relaxed nervous system, leading to lower anxiety levels.
- A noticeable improvement in focus, coordination and communication skills.
- Better blood circulation and brain oxygenation, thus better cognition.
- Improved level of physical awareness.
For an assessment please contact Ben on 07908522671 or email email@example.com